Prizes Of Amazon Good Morning Quiz :
Solve & Win : 10 Winners Rs. 5,000 Paybalance Each.
How To Play Amazon App Good Morning Quiz ?
Download Amazon App ==> Open Amazon App ==> Login Your Account ==> Search Word ” Quiz’ ‘==> Click On Start ==> Now Take The Help Of Our Answer To Solve.
Amazon Quiz Correct Answers :
Amazon Quiz Link : https://amzn.to/32lD5mP
1. She was the first woman to win a Nobel prize, is the only woman to win the Nobel prize twice, and is the only person to win the Nobel prize in two different scientific fields. She was born on this day (7 November) in 1867. Who is she?
Answer : Marie Curie.
2. In which country would you find North Cape, the northernmost point in Europe that can be accessed by car?
Answer : Norway.
3. In which country would you find North Cape, the northernmost point in Europe that can be accessed by car?
Answer : Sulphuric acid.
4. If you compete in a race and overtake the 4th person, which position would you find yourself in?
Answer : 4th.
5. In international Morse code, which English alphabet is represented by the shortest/smallest code, a single dot?
Answer : E.
GOOD LUCK 😀
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
For More Free Stuffs Must Join Our Official Handlers