Building/Creating your own Best Gaming PC Build Under $1000 can sound intimidating – but if you’re a gamer, we know that thought has crossed your mind at least once. After all, a custom-made gaming rig is the only surefire way to get exactly what you want. When you control everything going from the power supply to your PC, you know that you will be able to play the games you want, without sacrificing performance
Building your own PC is easier than you think (not for fun and rewarding). If you’re already a gamer, this is also the right next step because a home-built PC lets you keep the door open for upgrades – as technology changes, your gaming tastes, and changes are needed, Or as your budget allows.
Best Gaming PC Build under $1000 Requirements:
1. Cooler Master Silencio S400 Micro-ATX Tower with Sound-Dampening Material | Best Gaming PC Build Under $1000
The MasterBox NR600 applies optimal cooling and expandability to a minimalistic design. With thermal capability at the forefront of features, the front panel and top panel are designed to signify airflow performance in its purest form. #1 in Best Gaming PC Build Under $1000
Functionality is blended to a compact design by maximizing the use of internal space and implementing subtle design elements. The MasterBox NR600 features a tempered glass side panel, fastened by thumbscrews on the rear panel, to keep the surface immaculately flush.
- Minimalistic mesh design – Elegant design elements are applied to mesh for optimal thermal performance.
- Optimal thermal performance – the full mesh front panel and ventilated top panel provide a high potential for thermal performance.
- Flush Tempered glass Side panel design – The tempered glass Side panel, fastened by thumbscrews on the rear panel, keeps the surface flush and unobstructed.
- Graphics Card support up to 410 millimeter – Generous clearance space is provided to support the latest graphics cards.
- With/without ODD support – depending on preference, an odd version of the chassis is available. If an odd is not preferred, a cleaner appearance and more cooling options on the top and front panels are supported.
- Headset jack – the single 4 pole headset jack features both Audio and microphone capabilities simultaneously so that separate jacks are not needed.
- Cable management – high quality, longer length rubber grommets and generous clearance behind the motherboard offers ample room for cable management.
2. AMD Ryzen 5 1600 6-Core, 12-Thread Unlocked 65W Desktop Processor with Wraith Stealth Cooler | Best Gaming PC Build Under $1000
- Base Clock 3.2GHz / Max Boost Clock: Up to 3.6GHz
- CPU Cores: 6 / Threads: 12
- Total L1 Cache: 576KB / Total L2 Cache: 3MB / Total L3 Cache: 16MB
- Socket type: Am4; Max Temps : 95°C; PCI Express Version : PCIe 3.0 x16
- Thermal solution: Wraith Stealth cooler; Base Clock:3.2GHz
3. Gigabyte B450 AORUS ELITE (AMD Ryzen AM4/ M.2 Thermal Guard/Hmdi/DVI/USB 3.1/DDR4/ATX/Motherboard) | Best Gaming PC Build Under $1000
Supports AMD 2nd generation Ryzen/ Ryzen with Radeon Vega graphics/ 1ST generation Ryzen processors Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs HDMI, DVI D ports for multiple displays integrated I/O shield of Ultra-durable Design Dual Ultra-Fast NVMe PCIe Gen3 M.2 (x4, x2) with one thermal Guard high-quality Audio Capacitors and Audio Noise Guard with LED Trace Path Lighting RGB Fusion with Multi-Zone LED Light Show design,
Supports Digital LED and RGB LED strips Gigabyte exclusive 8118 Gaming LAN with bandwidth management Smart Fan 5 features 6 Temperature Sensors and 4 Hybrid Fan Headers with Fan Stop center including easy tune and Cloud Station Utilities CEC 2019 Ready, Save power with a single click. Atx Form Factor; 30.5 cm x 23.5 cm. #3 in Best Gaming PC Build Under $1000
- Supports AMD 2nd generation Ryzen/ Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics/ 1st generation Ryzen processors
- Dual-Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs
- HDMI, DVI D ports for multiple displays
- Integrated I/O shield of Ultra-durable design
- Support for AMD Quad GPU Crossfire and 2 Way AMD Crossfire technologies
4. Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 DRAM 3200MHz C16 Desktop Memory Kit – Black | Best Gaming PC Build Under $1000
Vengeance LPX memory is designed for high performance overclocking. The heat spreader is made of pure aluminum for faster heat dissipation, and the eight-layer PCB helps manage heat and provides superior overclocking headroom. Each IC is individually screened for performance potential.
The DDR4 form factor is optimized for the latest Intel 100 series motherboards and offers higher frequencies, greater bandwidth, and lower power consumption than DDR3 modules. Vengeance LPX DDR4 modules are compatibility-tested across 100 Series motherboards for reliably fast performance. There’s XMP 2.0 support for trouble-free automatic overclocking. And, they’re available in multiple colors to match your motherboard, your components, or just your style. #4 in Best Gaming PC Build Under $1000
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Vengeance LPX memory is designed for high performance overclocking; The heat spreader is made of pure aluminum for faster heat dissipation, and the eight-layer PCB helps manage heat and provides superior overclocking headroom
- Compatible with Intel 100 Series, Intel 200 series, Intel 300 series, Intel X299, AMD 300 Series, AMD 400 Series
- Compatibility tested across 100 series motherboards for reliably fast performance
- XMP 2.0 support for trouble-free, automatic overclocking. Heat Spreader: Anodized Aluminum
- SPD Speed: 2133MHz; Package Memory Pin:288; Compatibility: Intel 100 Series, Intel 200 Series, Intel 300 Series, Intel X299, AMD 300 Series, AMD 400 Series, AMD X570
5. MSI Gaming GeForce GTX 1660 Super 192-bit HDMI/DP 6GB GDRR6 HDCP Support DirectX 12 Dual Fan VR Ready OC Graphics Card (GTX 1660 Super Gaming X) | Best Gaming PC Build Under $1000
Get game Ready with GeForce GTX super GPU. Geforce GTX graphics cards are the most advanced ever created. Discover unprecedented performance, power efficiency, and next-generation gaming experiences. Discover next-generation VR performance, The lowest latency, and plug-and-play compatibility with leading headsets driven by NVIDIA VR work technologies. Vr audio, physics, and haptics let you hear and feel every moment. Pascal is built to meet the demands of next-generation displays, including VR, ultra-high-resolution, and multiple monitors.
It features NVIDIA game works technologies for extremely smooth gameplay and cinematic experiences. Plus, it includes revolutionary new 360-degree image capture. Pascal-powered graphics cards give you superior performance and power efficiency, built using ultra-fast fine and supporting direct 12 features to deliver the fastest, smoothest, most power-efficient gaming experiences. #5 in Best Gaming PC Build Under $1000
- Chipset: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Super
- Boost Clock: 1830 MHz
- Memory Interface: 192-Bit
- Video Memory: 6GB GDDR6
- Output: DisplayPort x 3 (V1. 4)/ HDMI 2. 0B x 1
6. Crucial P1 500GB 3D NAND NVMe PCIe M.2 SSD – CT500P1SSD8 | Best Gaming PC Build Under $1000
Whether you are trying to get in the game faster or store all your precious memories, the Crucial P1 SSD delivers. Capacities start at 500GB and scale to 2TB. Accelerate performance with the latest NVMe PCIe technology. The P1 is designed to be the only storage upgrade you need — storage, speed, and dependability. Accelerate everything. #6 in Best Gaming PC Build Under $1000
- Capacity: Up to 2TB with sequential reads/writes up to 2, 000/1, 700 MB/s
- NVMe PCIe interface marks the next step in storage innovation
- Micron 3D NAND advancing the World’s memory and storage technology for 40 years
- NVMe Standard Self Monitoring and Reporting Technology (Smart)
- Redundant Array of Independent NAND (RAIN)
7. Thermaltake Smart 500W 80+ White Certified PSU, Continuous Power with 120mm Ultra Quiet Cooling Fan, ATX 12V V2.3/EPS 12V Active PFC Power Supply PS-SPD-0500NPCWUS-W | Best Gaming PC Build Under $1000
Incorporating various high-quality components, The smart series – models are rated from 500W to 700W – saves energy through its high efficiency of up to 86% and accommodates any mainstream build with the most demanding requirements. An embedded intelligent cooling fan delivers excellent airflow at an exceptionally low noise level. Additionally, the single +12V rail design enables non-stop usage with stable and reliable performance. Smart Series adopt 120mm cooling fan delivers excellent airflow at an exceptionally low noise level. Smart Series saves energy through its high energy efficiency of up to 86% and is 80 PLUS standard Certified. High-quality components enable non-stop usage with stable and reliable performance, no more capacitor explosion, and leakage. #7 in Best Gaming PC Build Under $1000
- Delivers 500 Watt Continuous output @ +40 degree. Compliance with Intel ATX 12 Volt 2.31 & EPS 12V 2.92 standards
- 80 PLUS Certified, 80percentage efficiency under typical load
- Supports (2) PCI E 6+2pin Connectors. Active (PFC) Power Factor Correction, MTBF: 100,000 hours
- Industry Grade Protections: (OPP) Over Power Protection, (OVP) Over Voltage Protection, (SCP) Short Circuit Protection
- High-Quality Components
- Equipped with a powerful +12 Volt rail, superior performance under all types of system loading
8. Acer XFA240 bmjdpr 24″ Gaming G-SYNC Compatible Monitor 1920 x 1080, 144hz Refresh Rate, 1ms Response Time with Height, Pivot, Swivel & Tilt, Black | Best Gaming PC Build Under $1000
In competitive gaming, every frame matters. Introducing the Acer XF series gaming monitor – the Full HD resolution monitor that can keep up with your gameplay. This G-SYNC Compatible monitor gives you more of what you want in a gaming experience. Smooth, tear-free gameplay!! Plus, users can enjoy comfortable viewing experience while gaming via flicker-less, low dimming, and ComfyView display. The design saves space on your desk and lets you place multiple monitors side by side to build a seamless big-screen display. (UM. FX0AA. 004) #8 in Best Gaming PC Build Under $1000
- 24 inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen TN G SYNC compatible display
- 144Hz refresh rate using Display port | response time: 1ms. Input Voltage: 120 V AC, 230 V AC
- Height, pivot, swivel and tilt | viewing angles: 170° horizontal and 160° vertical
- 2 x 2 watt speakers | panel Type: TN | colors supported: 16. 7 million | brightness: 350 nit
- Signal inputs: 1 x Display Port (V1. 2), 1 x HDMI/MHL and 1 x DVI
- Mounting Type: VESA mounting compatible (100 x 100mm)
- These monitors are FreeSync monitors that also support G-Sync compatibility
Best Gaming PC Build Under $1000 More Suggestions
Can’t Find Best Gaming PC Build Under $1000, You can still search your favourite one from here
Also Check : Top 10 Products List In INDIA