User Review( votes)
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz, Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers 04 August 2020 Today Win – Hey Friends Here Are All Correct 5 Answers Of The Quiz.
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Is Live Now. You Can Play The Flipkart Daily Trivia Play And Win Vouchers, Gems & More. If You Are Looking Fast And Right Flipkart Quiz Answers Here Are All 5 Correct Answers Of The Quiz. | Flipkart daily trivia 04 August, flipkart daily trivia quiz 04 august, flipkart daily trivia quiz answers 04 August
How To Play Flipkart Quiz 04 August Contest – Daily Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers Today
1. Download Flipkart App From Google Play Store OR Apple Store
2. Open & Sign In To The Flipkart App.
4. There Will Be A Total Of 5 Questions
5. Answer All Daily Trivia Quiz Questions Correctly To Enter The Lucky Draw.
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 04 August 2020
Updating Time: 12.01 AM (Note- If You Not See The Answers: Get Answers)
Question 1. Which publication has published all of Chetan Bhagat’s books?
Answer 1 : Rupa.
Question 2. Which mythical king exchanged his youth for the old age of his father Yayati?
Answer 2: Puru.
Question 3. Which Karnal based company was founded by the name of Pal Boot House in 1954?
Answer : Liberty.
Question 4. Who among these was not a wife of the Mauryan emperor Ashoka?
Answer : Subhadrangi.
Question 5. Alistair Cook became 1st England cricketer to be knighted since whom in 2007?
Answer : Ian Botham.
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 3rd August 2020
1. Which legendary actor was a part of the 2019 film Joker as Murray Franklin?
Answer : Robert De Niro
2. Which fusion rock band did Rahul Ram and Susmit Sen start in 1990?
Answer : Indian Ocean
3. Which of these characters dies in the climax of the film Sholay?
Answer : Jai
4. In 1958, Mother India lost the best foreign language film Oscar to a film from
Answer : Italy
5. Which actress is directing the upcoming Charlie’s Angels 2019 reboot?
Answer : Elizabeth Bank
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers – 02 August 2020.
Question 1. Who has sung the hit songs ‘Suit Suit’ and ‘Patola’?
Answer – Guru Randhawa
Question 2. On whose gravestone would you find 772.5 inscribed, his calculation of heat?
Answer – James Joule
Question 3.Who among these was a member of the winning Davis Cup teams in 2004, 2008, 2009, and 2011?
Answer – Rafael Nadal
Question 4.Which country’s “other national drink” is Irn-Bru, a carbonated soft drink?
Answer – Scotland
Question 5. What day do we generally observe on the second Sunday of May?
Answer – Mother’s Day
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers 31 July 2020 –
Question 1. The IPL has not witnessed a team based in which city?
Answer : Cuttak.
Question 2. Dabang in hockey, Indians in cricket and maharathi in Wrestlng are sports teams for
Answer : Mumbai.
Question 3. Which of these is not one of the umpires in a game of tennis?
Answer : Ball Umpire.
Question 4. Who became the first Indian male boxer to win silver in world championship?
Answer : Amit Panghal.
Question 5. which of these is not a type of gymnastics event held at olympics?
Answer : Aesthetic.
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers 30 July 2020 –
Question 1. Who Played The Role Of Malik Kafur In The Film Padmaavat ?
Answer 1: Jim Sarbh
Question 2. Starring Amitabh Bachchan, Who Directed The Film Aks?
Answer 2: Rakeysh Mehra
Question 3. Which Of These Film Franchises Was Rebooted In 2019 Starring David Harbour?
Answer 3: Hellboy
Question 4. R Madhavan Played The Role Of Manu Series. In The Tanu Weds
Answer 4: Manoj Sharma
Question 5. Which 2018 Film Begins With A Dedication To Amrita Pritam, The Hindi Poet?
Answer 5 – Manmarziyan
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers 29 July 2020 Answers:
Question 1. At 3,840 Metres, Mount Saramati Is The Highest Peak Of Which Indian State?
Answer 1: Nagaland
Question 2. Which Mughal Emperor Built The ‘Shalimar Bagh’ In Srinagar In 1619?
Answer 2: Jahangir
Question 3. Invented In 1924 In Mexico, Caesar Salad Is Named After
Answer 3: A Chef
Question 4. Who Among These Demons Was Killed By Lord Rama In Ramayana?
Answer 4: Dushan
Question 5. Reigning Till 1912, Who Among These Was The Last Emperor Of The Qing Dynasty Of China?
Answer 5: Pu Yi
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers 28 July 2020 Answers:
Question 1. Who Is The 1st Indian To Score A Century In All Three Formats As An Opener?
Answer 1: Rohit Sharma
Question 2. In Baseball, The Final Base A Base Runner Must Touch To Score A Run Is Called What?
Answer 2: Home Plate
Question 3. Which Indian Batsman Holds The Record Of Hitting The Most Sixes In A Test?
Answer 3: Rohit Sharma
Question 4. Indian Hockey Team Won Its First Olympic Gold Medal In 1930 At Which Of These Places?
Answer 4: Amsterdam
Question 5. Who Is The Woman For India To Score A Century In A Women’s Twenty20 International?
Answer 5: Harmanpreet Kaur
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers 27 July 2020 Answers:
Question 1. Which Of These Is Not One Of The Studio Albums Of Ed Sheeran?
Answer 1: Minus
Question 2. Who Among These Married An Austrian , Emilie Schenkl?
Answer 2: Subhas Chandra Bose
Question 3. The Tomato Frog , Comet Moth , Fossa , And Lemur Are Some Animals Endemic To
Answer 3: Madagascar
Question 4. 1st Woman Lawyer To Directly Become A SC Judge . Indu Malhotra Studied At
Answer 4: Lady Shri Ram
Question 5. Other Than Bolivia , Which Is The Only Other Landlocked Country In South America?
Answer 5: Paraguay
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Contest Details –
|Quiz Prize:||Gifts & Vouchers|
|Total Prizes:||Unlimited Prizes|
|Available On:||Flipkart App Only|
|Based On:||General Knowledge|
|Winner Announcement:||After 15 Days|
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Contest – Terms & Conditions
- This Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Contest Will Commence On 30th July 2020 From 00:00:01 A.M. (IST) To 30th July 11:59:59 P.M. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- To Participate In The Contest You Must Do/Fulfill The Following
- Age Must Be 18 Years Or Above ;
- Must-Have A Valid Account On The Platform And Log In Using The Same On The Flipkart Mobile App
- As Part Of This Contest, You Have To Answer Simple Questions That Will Be Prompted On Clicking The Quiz Banner On The Gamezone Page On The Flipkart App And Website During The Contest Period. You, Will, Need To Select A Response To The Question Prompted In The Quiz. Subsequent Responses From The Same Account ID Is Invalid. The User Can Only Take The Survey Once And Will Get The Reward.
- There Will Be A Quiz Running Every Day.
- Winners Will Be Announced Within 15 Days From The Date Of Participation And Can Check The Same In Their Gems / Rewards Section Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers
- You Acknowledge And Confirm That You Are Aware Of The Nature Of Telecommunications/Internet Services And That An Email Transmission May Not Be Received Properly And Maybe Read Or Be Known To Any Unauthorized Persons. You Agree To Assume And Bear All The Risks Involved In Respect Of Such Errors And Misunderstanding And Flipkart Shall Not Be Responsible In Any Manner. Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers – FAQ
Question 1- What Is Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz?
Answer – Flipkart Started Quiz Game Which Called Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Contest. This Quiz Contest Available In Flipkart Official App Only. There Are GK Based Total 5 Questions & You Have To Submit Correct Answers To Win Exciting Prizes, Gems & Gifts Voucher. Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers
Question 2 – Where To Play Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz?
Answer – You Can Play Daily Trivia Only On Official Flipkart App & This Quiz Not Available On The Website.
Question 3 – When Is The Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Conducted?
Answer – Daily Trivia Flipkart Quiz Will Be Conducting Daily 12:00 AM To 11:59 PM
Question 4 – Where I Will Get Fast Flipkart Trivia Answers Daily?
Answer – Once Flipkart Trivia Quiz Questions Updated 12:00 AM Then Whypayfull.IN Will Update Answers So Quickly.
Question 5 – How To Find Flipkart Day Trivia In The App?
Answer – To Search Or Find Trivia Open Flipkart App >> Select The Game Section In The Lower Right Corner >> Scroll Down & Tap To Banner On Daily Trivia.
Question 6 – What Is The Age Limit To Participate In The Quiz Contest?
Answer – To Participate In The Contest You Must Be 18 Years Or Above
- Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers 04 August 2020 Win: Gifts
- Flipkart Fake Or Not Fake Quiz Answers 04 August – Win Assured Gift Voucher Or Supercoin.
- Amazon Quiz Answers | 5th June 2020 | Win Sony 5.1 Home Theater System
- TOI Happy Times – TOI Times Of India Quiz Answers | Free Lenskart Vouchers