Google Pay (Tez) comes with a new offer for valuable users, In this offer [ Google Stay at Home Stamps offer] you have to collect three stamps and get a guaranteed reward of Rs Rs.101 free from Google Pay the offer is quite similar to the old offers like Google Pay New Year Stamp Collecting Offer & Google Pay Diwali Stamp Collecting offer which is posted on Free Category, We hope you have looted both offers and now its time to loot Google Pay Stay at Home Offer.
What is Google Pay Stay at Home Offer:
In this offer, you have to Collect all 3 “Stay at Home” stamps – ‘Mobile Stamp’, ‘Electricity Stamp’, and ‘Internet Stamp’ to earn a guaranteed reward of Rs.101. You can also track your stamp collection and your earned reward in the rewards channel.
The three stamps that you have to collect.
- Mobile Stamp
- Electricity Stamp
- Internet Stamp
The Google Stay at Home offer will expire on 15 May 2020
Google Pay Stay At Home Offer :
- Recharge or Do Bill Payments to earn all 3 Scratch Cards
- Offer Validity till 15th May 2020
- Collect all 3 stamps to Earn Rs.101 Guaranteed in your Bank
- There are three stamps to collect: Mobile Stamp, Electricity Stamp, and Internet Stamp
How to Complete Google Pay Stay At Home Offer
- Step 1 – Open or Update Your Google Pay app from HERE
- Step 2 – Now scroll down and you will see Offers Option under Promotions Section
- Step 3 – Open the Offers sections and swipe left until you get an offer of Stay At Home – Get Rs.101 when you recharge & Pay…
- If you are getting banner then your account is eligible for this offer otherwise not.
- Step 4 – Now Click On See Offer Details to get all information about this offer.
- Step 5 – After opening Offer Details you will get an option of ‘See Stamp Set’ Click on See stamp set then you will redirect to Rewards Section
- Step 6 – Now click on Top-up & Pay bills at home, Get Rs.101 when you pay three different bills.
- Step 7 – Now you will get details of all three stamps
How to earn Google Pay Stay at Home stamps offer
There are 3 different stamps (“Internet“, “Electricity”, and “Mobile“) and 3 distinct methods to collect each one of them. Follow the methods below to collect each of the 3 available stamps during the offer period.
- You can earn an ‘Internet stamp’ make a landline or broadband payment of at least Rs.199 on Google Pay.
- To earn an ‘Electricity Stamp’ make an electricity bill payment of at least Rs.199.
- To earn a ‘Mobile Stamp’ make a mobile recharge or mobile postpaid bill of at least Rs.199 on Google Pay.
- Note: You can collect a maximum of one stamp per method. There are different stamps to collect, and they can be collected in any order during the offer period. These stamps can not be gifted to any Google Pay user.
- You will earn a guaranteed reward of Rs.101 once you collect them all. You can earn a maximum of 1 cashback reward during the offer period.
Terms & Conditions
- To participate in a Google Pay offer, you must agree to these offer terms and conditions.
- You must successfully use Google Pay to complete the following payment types before 15 May 2020 to collect one of each type of stamp:
- You can Earn the ‘Mobile’ stamp by making a mobile recharge or a mobile postpaid bill payment of at least Rs.199.
- Earn the ‘Electricity’ stamp by making an electricity bill payment of at least Rs.199.
- To Earn the ‘Internet’ stamp by making landline or broadband payment of at least Rs.199.
- You can collect a maximum of one stamp per payment method. If you collect all three different stamp types during the offer period, you will earn a guaranteed cashback reward worth Indian Rupees One Hundred and One (INR 101).
- Each Google Pay Customer can only use one set of Google Pay credentials, which includes but is not limited to a Google account, phone number and form of payment, to qualify for the offer. Any of these unique Google Pay credentials must not have been used to register another Google Pay Account.
This is a great offer by Google Pay which can be easily looted by everyone, Follow the steps to loot this offer, If you still getting error or any problem then feel free to comment we will revert back you as soon as possible.
And don’t to forget to share this post.
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.