- What’s the Amazon Pay ‘Pay & Get’ offer?
(a) Pay using Amazon Pay on Niki website/app during promotion period (between 00:00 A.M, on January 1, 2020, to 23:59 P.M., on January 31, 2020) and get a cashback on your next shopping on Amazon.in for any product (other than the Excluded Products) using unified payments interface (UPI) as an electronic payment method (not including pay-on-delivery, Amazon Pay Balance, Net Banking, Credit cards or Debit cards).
(b) The maximum cashback that will be provided to a customer under this promotion is INR 100 as Amazon Pay balance and is subject to the customer transacting as mentioned in (d).
© The promotion can only be availed once per customer, during the promotion period and each offer can be availed only once.
(d) Following offers are applicable on your next transaction:
Pay on Niki for a min Rs 100 – Get 50% back up to Rs 100 on shopping on Amazon.in using on the min order value of Rs 1
2. How can I avail of this cashback offer?
• On completing any of the above transactions as mentioned in 1(d), you get 50% up to INR 100 during the promotion period. • Postorder confirmation, you will receive an email/SMS from Amazon within 3 days with a link to collect shopping offer/s. • Collect the unlocked offer using the link. • Go to Amazon.in & make a purchase using a unified payments interface (UPI) as an electronic payment method on or before 3rd February 2020 to avail the offer and receive the cashback.
3. How and when will I receive the cashback?
The cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 3 working days of completing the payment on Amazon.in
4. What is the maximum cashback that can be availed by the customers?
The maximum cashback that can be availed per customer is INR 100 subject to the customer making eligible transactions.
5. What will happen if my order is canceled partially or fully?
This Offer will not be applicable if you, the merchant or Amazon cancels the order fully or partially and in such a case, participation in the promotion will be deemed withdrawn. If the cashback is availed on any purchase, and the transaction is subsequently canceled, the refund amount of such orders will be post adjusting the cashback amount availed on the purchase.
6. My payment for shopping on Amazon.in failed while placing the order; will I be eligible for the cashback under this Offer?
If your payment failed while placing an order, Amazon.in gives you an option to revive your payment for such order. If you revise your payment within the offer duration, you will be eligible for the offer. For more information on revise payment, click here
7. What are the exclusions of the shopping offer?
• Gift Card(s) (Amazon branded and Non-Amazon branded) • Bank cards (such as RBL and ticket compliments GCs) • Prepaid mobile recharges & Bill Payments • Prime Membership • Send Money • Amazon Pay balance Loads • Kindle e-books & Kindle unlimited purchases • Products listed on Gold & Diamond and Forest Essentials (“Excluded Products”)
8. What is the maximum cashback that can be availed by customers?
The maximum cashback that can be availed per customer is INR 100.
9. Is there any minimum order required for shopping?
Yes, you need to shop for minimum Rs 1 to be eligible to get cashback
10. Will this offer be over and above other offers?
Yes – subject to the customer meeting terms and conditions of the relevant offers.
Terms & Conditions
1. The limited period promotional offer, namely Amazon Pay shopping offer (“Offer”) is provided by Amazon Pay (India) Private Limited (“Amazon”) and is made available by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited on the website www.ama…in and the corresponding mobile site and mobile application (collectively, “Amazon.in”).
2. These Offer terms and conditions (“Offer Terms”) are in addition to the Amazon.in Conditions of Use & Sale and Privacy Notice to which you agree to by using Amazon.in. In the event of any conflict between the Conditions of Use & Sale and these Offer Terms, these Offer Terms will prevail, only for the purposes of this Offer.
3. The Offer is valid from Jan 1, 2020, to Jan 31, 2020, both days inclusive (“Offer Period”), unless revoked or extended by Amazon (in its sole discretion), without any prior notice and without any liability.
4. During the Offer Period, any Customer who successfully transacts on Niki [app or website] operated by Techbins Solutions Pvt Ltd (“Niki”), using Amazon Pay for a min value of INR 100, will be entitled to collect a coupon of 50% up to 100 that can be used or redeemed for a transaction made on Amazon.in.
5. The eligible Customer will receive the coupon through e-mail or SMS on the email address or mobile number registered with Customer’s Amazon.in account. Upon receipt of the Offer, the Customer will be required to claim/redeem the offer by clicking on ‘Collect Offer’ provided in the said e-mail or SMS.
6. The use of the Offer may be governed by additional terms that will be informed to the Customer.
7. The Coupon will be provided to the Customers within 3 business days from the day of the transaction mentioned above.
8. A Customer can use the coupon to avail cashback for an amount of 50% up to 100 for purchase of products on Amazon.in undertaken between Jan 1st, 2020 to Jan 31st, 2020 after completion of the purchase transaction in respect of which the Offer is received (“Benefit”), provided that; (a) The product purchased is from any category on Amazon.in; and (b) the payment for such purchase is made using unified payments interface (UPI) as an electronic payment method on Amazon.in itself, other instruments such as Amazon Pay balance, , net banking, debit card or credit card are not eligible for the offer.
9. The maximum amount of Benefit that can be availed is INR 100.
10. The Offer will not be applicable on purchase of products listed on https://www.amazon.in/l/5210069031,https://www…., and https://www.amazon.in/l/6265…31 and • Gift Card(s) (Amazon branded and Non-Amazon branded) • Bank cards (such as RBL and ticket compliments GCs) • Prepaid mobile recharges & Bill Payments • Prime Membership • Send Money • Amazon Pay balance Loads • Kindle e-books & Kindle unlimited purchases
11. This Coupon can only be availed by the Customer once during the Offer Period.
12. The Offer can be claimed by the Customer on or before February 3rd, 2020.
13. The Benefit will be provided to the Customers in the form of Amazon Gift Card, issued by QwikCilver Solutions Private Limited, redeemable as Amazon Pay balance in the Amazon.in the account of the Customer. The use and redemption of the gift card(s) and the use of Amazon Pay balance will be governed by the applicable terms and conditions.
14. The Customer will not be eligible to receive the Benefit if the order for the product is canceled (for any reason whatsoever) by the Customer, the seller, Amazon or Amazon Seller Services Private Limited. In such cases, the participation of the Customer will be deemed withdrawn.
15. This Offer is provided on a best efforts basis and participation in the Offer is voluntary. Nothing contained herein amounts to a commitment by Amazon to conduct further, similar or other offers.
16. The Benefit (in the form of Amazon Gift Card) will be provided to the eligible Customer within 3 business days of the date of shipping of the product purchased under this Offer on which the Coupon is successfully used/applied. However, for orders involving a product eligible for exchange and/or no-cost EMI, the Benefit will be provided within 20 days from the date of shipping of such product on which the Coupon is successfully used/applied, in case the order for the product is not canceled, rejected or returned.
17. Under no circumstances will the Benefit being offered under this Offer be provided in cash by Amazon, i.e. there are no cash or other alternatives available in whole or in part, in relation to the Benefits under this Offer. No requests for transfer or assignment of the benefits under the Offer shall be entertained.
18. Amazon reserves the right, at any time, without prior notice, without liability, and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all of these Offer Terms or to replace, wholly or in part, this Offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not.
19. By participating in this Offer, you expressly agree that Amazon or any of its affiliates will not be liable or responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that you may suffer, directly or indirectly, in connection with this Offer, including but not limited to that associated with his/her use or delivery or misuse of any Coupon and/or Benefit provided hereunder.
20. Amazon does not endorse any of the products offered on Amazon.in or purchased by the Customer for availing this Offer and will not accept any liability pertaining to the quality, merchantability, fitness, delivery or after-sales service of any products.
21. Any queries or issues in relation to availing the Offer should be addressed to Amazon and such queries or issues will be entertained by Amazon only during the Offer Period.
22. Any failure by Amazon to enforce any of these Offer Terms in any instance shall not be deemed to be a waiver of these Offer Terms and shall not give rise to any claim by any person.
23. Amazon reserves the right to disqualify any Customer from availing this Offer if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the Offer.
24. Any person availing this Offer shall be deemed to have accepted these Offer Terms.
25. These Offer Terms are governed by the laws of India and the courts at New Delhi will have exclusive jurisdiction over any matters/disputes arising out of or in relation to these Offer Terms.
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.