Welcome Again Guys.. Here We Are With One More Interesting Topic Tips And Tricks For PC , So lets checkout and feel free to give suggestions or reviews.
Automatic ShutDown ,Restart Your PC
Automate you PC is cool and everyone’s desire like it will automatically shutdown, restart, log off at desirable time but its not possible in windows itself so we use Third Party Application ~ RTG NINJA SHUTDOWN to do all these stuffs.
First Download The RTG NINJA SHUTDOWN application and install.
Now You Will See this type of UI, then enter your desirable time in Input Section.
Here Click On the set button and minimize the application and it will do its task in background what you have set it.
Stop Windows Updates Over WiFi on Windows 10
As we all know windows updates make our PC slower and consumes so much data when we connect over the WiFi , so to over come this problem follow the steps.
Step 1:- First make sure that you are connected your PC over the WiFi.
Step 2:- Now click on the Start Button (Windows Logo Button) then click on the Settings button
Step 3 :- Click On Network & Internet
Step 4:-Now Click On Wi-Fi Button
Step 5:- Here You Will See Your Connected Network and click on it
Step 6:- Scroll down and you will see Set as metered connection off, So turn it on and restart you PC, …… BOOM there will be no more windows updates
Use KeyBoard As Mouse
How amazing it is to use your keyboard as mouse to navigate easily or faster. So follow the steps to use it.
Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7 and Vista Users:
- Open Ease of Access Center by clicking the Start button , going to Control Panel, clicking Ease of Access, and then clicking Ease of Access Center.
- Click Change How Your Mouse Works.
- Under Control the mouse with the keyboard, tick the Turn on Mouse Keys check box.
- Now click on Apply Button .
- Bingo.. Now you can use your keyboard number pad as mouse.
- Make Sure You Must Off The NUM LOCK. by pressing the NumLk Button.
I hope you enjoyed the tricks…. Stay Tuned For More Tips & Tricks.
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.